1. It’ll be no surprise that I’m Irish! I was born and bred in County Cork, and was educated and spent the first 8 years of my working life in Cork City.
3. ‘Himself’ and I moved to Auckland 3 years ago. We enjoy our lives here but when I asked whether we are here for good, we’re non-committal. It’s a long life!
4. When I was little I wanted to be Alexis Colby when I grew up.
5. I was interested in interiors and architecture from an early age and was always drawing extensions for our family home. I was also the kind of little girl whose mother asked her opinion on what to wear!
6. I’m discovering as I get older that excess doesn’t really make you happy. That said, there are two material items I promise to treat myself to at some point – a Chanel 2.55 handbag and a Cartier watch.
Next post: The 15 blogs I nominate for the One Lovely Blog Award!