Sunday, April 17, 2011

And the nominees are...

via alicesupplyco.com
Ok, I'm home and FINALLY I'm getting round to nominating my pick of the blogs for the One Lovely Blog Award.  Here they are:

  1.  Beau Lifestyle
  2.  Decor is like butter
  3.  Dwellers Without Decorators
  4.  High Street Market
  5.  i suwannee
  6.  luxe + lillies
  7.  MadeByGirl
  8.  My Villa Life
  9.  NEWIST
  10.  Oh How Sublime
  11.  Pawleys Island Posh
  12.  Small Acorns
  13.  Table Tonic
  14.  the style files
  15.  theLENNOXX
There's a pretty good mix here and regardless of whether they have thousands of followers are just a modest number like myself, these are the ones I currently find myself checking in on most regularly.  Thanks for the inspiration guys and please keep it coming!

4 comments:

Ann said...

Thanks Claire! I am very honoured to be in your list - I am also on hols so may be very slack about answering your challenge (slacker than normal) Thanks again, Ann x

Anastasia said...

Thanks Claire...so honoured to be part of that list. Such a nice end to the day! And I'm so with you on the Chanel bag (one day) and I also love public libraries, I think I spent most of my uni years there (not because I needed their books) but just cos its such a calming and inspiring place to be in. x anastasia

Unknown said...

Ohhh thanks for including me!!

Beau lifestyle said...

Yayyy So nice to have been nominated! It is such an honour to be in your list, never have been nominated before ;)))
Thanks for your inspiration vice versa! Luvs and hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...