Saturday, March 19, 2011

Movie Houses

Recently "Something's Gotta Give " was on TV here in NZ and I was reminded of how much I like Diane Keaton's character's beach house in the movie.
I went on a Google search for some photos and came across a really great blog called Hooked on Houses .  It's run by a lady called Julia who says "looking at houses is a form of entertainment".  Yeah, I can relate to that.  She's got a whole section of her blog dedicated to movie and TV houses and that's where I found these pictures of the Something's Gotta Give house as well as some interesting tit-bits and other background info about the movie and set.  See here for the full feature.









All photos via hookedonhouses 
Another movie house (or more correctly condo) that I really liked was Vincent Vaughn's and Jennifer Aniston's place in The Break Up .





Click here to see my post on Jennfier Aniston's style.




All photos via hookedonhouses 
There are lots of other houses as well as many other movie and TV houses on this site that I have yet to peruse when I have a quiet moment.  I'm looking forward to it!  I'd be interested to know what movie houses others out there are inspired by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...