Monday, March 21, 2011

Getting Creative: Upcycled Table Lamps

I've been inspired by a few blogs lately where I've seen table lamps that have been revamped courtesy of some spray paint and/or a new shade.  While I haven't as yet sourced a second hand lamp to upcycle, here are some lamps I'm currently watching on Trade Me (NZ's answer to EBay).



All images via http://www.trademe.co.nz/
I think either of the Buddha lamps just need a new shade to give them a new lease of life and with the right styling, they could look really funky on a side table or console.  As for the pineapple lamp, I think a good dose of spray paint could make all the difference!

1 comment:

Villa Bisono said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog...hope you continue to stop by.
BTW, I love these buddha heads, I would just change the shade like you said to make it more current...but they are beautiful and have tons of character!

xoxo from NYC,
Maurenice
www.villa-bisono.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...