Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Orla Kiely's Gorgeous Home

I'm a big fan of Stylish Irish Orla Kiely's bags (note to self: time to invest in a new one!).  Here are some pictures of her gorgeous retro styled pad in London.  Mind you, this article appeared in one of the Irish interiors mags House and Home some time before I moved down here (wow - 3 years ago this month!!) so it could be that it's so out of date that Orla has since completely redecorated!  Oh never mind - the colour combinations, prints and retro touches are divine and I think these pictures are still deserving of being called "eye candy"!  Hope you agree.


The chair above reminds me of one my grand dad used to sit in while doing the crossword.  As a kid I thought it was the definition of nastiness, yet here in Orla's living room it looks sublime!  Amazing what a funky cushion can do.




Here again, this had the potential to shriek "nana-chic!" but in Orla's hands, all is well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...